Print This page
Goal of our site: To offer only vintage collectibles and antiques which we feel collectors are seeking.
Please remember: Our decision whether to include an item is always based on the item and if
it fits into our site.
Items listed in categories must be:
- As a general rule 1979 and before.
- Condition should be good to mint.
- Items made in the 1970’s. The following will not be allowed – Re-Issue items including but not limited Coca Cola and Fisher Price; Limited Edition Items; Danbury Mint; Franklin Mint; Commemorative Series; Whiskey Decanters and Collectors Plates.
Reference Books category:
- Any age reference book may be included in this category, but ONLY in that one category.
Movie & TV Memorabilia Category:
- Included are movie props, posters and television items.
- Animated Production Cels through 1975. (Not allowed are computer
generated cels and/or serial numbered cels) They should be listed in the "Collectible 70's" category.
Not allowed are:
Not allowed due to state and federal laws:
- Fantasy and reproduction items or computer generated cels.
- Wooden crafted items which cannot be documented as vintage.
- Collector Series Dolls, including Barbie, G.I. Joe and Madame Alexander.
- Limited Edition Items Including but not limited to:
Danbury Mint, Franklin Mint, Commemorative Series and Collectors Plates.
- Whiskey Decanters (AFTER 1960), and Collectors Plates. We reserve the right to reject items which we do not feel fit into the site.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON LISTING ON OUR SITE:
- Firearms, bullets, gun parts, weapons or hunting knives
- Animal and Wildlife items such as mounted specimens and mounted ivory.
- Artifacts – such as Native American crafts, cave formations, and grave-related items.
We are collectors who have been
in the antique business for 40 plus years. We may often ask question about items we do know about. So, please don't be offended.
As sellers you must be able to describe the material it is made out of, condition, as well as know approximate age.
This is the guarantee to the buyer that the item is old.
- We respect your right to list on other websites, such as ebay, however, we ask if the item
is sold that you IMMEDIATELY delete them from our site. We have an “on hold” button which you may use if you take
it to a show or it is not currently available. If we have a report from a buyer, that you were not able to complete the sale due
it having already been sold, your store will be closed, due to a breach of this policy.
Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com if you have a question
on an item you are getting ready to list before you spend the time to take photos and do the descriptions.
Our decision is always based on if the item is vintage and it fits into our site.
Print This page